So I went to singapore in the beginning of the month. And took some pictures around orchard.
I was greeted in singapore with this in the airport
And this in the hotel
This was in the cafe and restaurant in the hotel. It's a gingerbread house made with well, obviously gingerbread, and macaroons!
This is what the tree looks like at night. So breathtaking
Intercontinental hotel's Christmas tree!
And my breakfast on day3 BWAHAHAHAHA
Sooooo
My favourite part of all! Pretty Christmas decors and lightings and oh-so-beautiful Christmas trees around orchard. I wasn't feeling very well then but I still managed to take some photos until it was late and I had no choice but to leave to the hotel. The measures I would take for sceneries I could not get in Medan......
Mom and I were waiting for the light to turn green while I was taking shots around me. Then when the green light finally flashed, I have never encountered a wave of people coming towards me! I sound really pathetic, and really village-y.
What.
At the age of 16 I still could not cross the road, I know.
FREAKISHLY
HUGE
MACAROON TOWER
On the 19th, my big brotherrrr finally came back after 2 long years! We haven't caught up for a long time. And I really missed him. He has got a bob hair style when he just arrived medan! And he was definitely huge! I have about 2more weeks left with him.
It was my great grandma's birthday on the 21st. Her 100th birthday! I however, do not have the photos. :D
Nonetheless, I would want to wish her all the best, live longer, stay forever wise and charismatic! We all love you!
Here are a few
Lol (as n lots of love), xoxo (yeah, everyone knows this one),
Amanda-panda






































No comments:
Post a Comment