Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Jul 2013 to Jul 2014

  • It's been more than a year since i last updated
  • It's been almost a year without school
  • It's been almost a year going to the gym (best yet)
  • It's been almost a dreading, rotting but relaxing year here in Medan
  • It's been almost a year since bachians 2013 parted
  • More than a year since i graduated secondary school
  • It's been 3 months since i started vocal and composing classes
  • It's been 3 months since High Scorers' Concert
  • It's already a month being a vegetarian and i am surviving well! you should try :)
  • And i have been thinking about what major should i really take
  • I have stopped wanting to take Nutrition as i believe you can learn that online
  • I still like biology, chemistry and Amaths
  • I also enjoy composing and piano
  • I enjoy martial arts
  • I am currently obsessed with my little ponies generation-3

xo
mands

No comments:

Post a Comment