Saturday, 30 November 2013

All I want for Christmas...

December greetings everyone! 

It is the last month of 2013! 

The month when I'm supposedly leaving to the states 

:( 

Oh well. 

I think this year time went by in the blink of an eye. I felt like I have just graduated secondary 4 not long ago. 
And now many have begun their college foundation, a levels, many are leaving medan for college already and I'm still here. 

On the bright side, my big brother will be back on the 15th! I haven't seen him for 2years can you believe that? Also *drum rolls* my grandma from Malaysia will be visiting us in medan after more than 10 years! I think all my cousins will be back to medan this month to celebrate our great grandmother's hundredth birthday! 

Yes, HUNDREDTH 
 
And Christmas is really near! 

So...

Here's my Christmas wish list, although I'm not sure if Santa would grant em. I might be in the naughty list! HAHAHA

1. Electone
2. Penny board 
3. 1 gym set 
4. Sneaker wedges
5. Silicone ipad case
6. A nice earphone or headset 

:3 

And I need to lose 5 kilos before Christmas so that my aunts, uncles and relatives will stop saying I'm fat! I have 24 more days to go. 

Christmas dinner last year. 

Xs
Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment