So
I am bored
So here's a little something
1. Whats a fact about the last person you liked?
He is not fictional
2. Who was the last person you gave up on?
Nobodyyy
3. Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
I'm lucky today, nope
4. What did you do last night?
Watch korean stars run in an office building (RUNNINGMAN FTW)
5. Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Yes, because sometimes you just need that one person to be there for you whenever you need them and be there for them and they bring you closer to one another.
6. If you could pack up and move would you?
Hell, yeah!
7. Do your parents REALLY know you?
Yes, most of the time :s
8. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Last night, while watching running man HIHIHI
9. What are you excited for?
Hmmmm.... CHRISTMAS!
10. Has anyone told you lately that they would always be there for you?
Yes
11. What do you want right now?
That bench from the antique shop
12. Are your parents divorced?
He is not fictional
2. Who was the last person you gave up on?
Nobodyyy
3. Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
I'm lucky today, nope
4. What did you do last night?
Watch korean stars run in an office building (RUNNINGMAN FTW)
5. Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Yes, because sometimes you just need that one person to be there for you whenever you need them and be there for them and they bring you closer to one another.
6. If you could pack up and move would you?
Hell, yeah!
7. Do your parents REALLY know you?
Yes, most of the time :s
8. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Last night, while watching running man HIHIHI
9. What are you excited for?
Hmmmm.... CHRISTMAS!
10. Has anyone told you lately that they would always be there for you?
Yes
11. What do you want right now?
That bench from the antique shop
12. Are your parents divorced?
NO
13. Do you fall for people easily?
Yes, maybe, idk ._______.
14. Would you ever get a tattoo?
I don't think I like the idea of having something permanently inked on my skin
15. What's your mood right now?
Pretty relaxed
16. Did you enjoy your weekend?
It was a pretty tedious weekend but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Will post some pictures regarding Sunday's tzu shao end of year celebration.
17. Last person you told a secret to?
I don't think I have any secrets
18. Are you stubborn?
Kinda
19. Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Nope. Creep.
20. Are you listening to music right now?
Nope.
21. Who else is in the room with you?
Why am I doing this questionnaire with creepy stalker crazed questions
22. In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
There's no winter in medan, but I think I like hoodies.
23. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yes, well, kinda
24. How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Mobile phone, I can go without. Internet, no.
25. Ever kissed someone else's girlfriend/boyfriend?
Neverkissed
26. What's the worst time to say i love you?
There is no worst time to say i love you. Unless, it is from someone you barely know or someone you don't like ._____.
27. Who was the last person in your room besides family?
Candy
28. What is one place you would love to visit right now?
Deutschland!
29. Do you know anyone named Dan?
No. Danisnotonfire counts?
30. Is there someone you know you should hate, but you can't?
I used to
31. Is there anyone you trust even though you shouldn't?
No
32. Are you afraid of falling in love?
I don't think so
33. Have you had the chicken pox?
No
34. Are you a forgiving person?
Yes
35. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
No
36. Are you younger than 21?
Yes
37. Do you like winter?
I have never experienced it, but I think it is beautiful
38. How clean is your room?
You can imagine a pig sty on one side, and a princess room on the other side
39. Do you have feelings for anyone?
I'm not sure
40. Is there anyone you need to tell something to?
No
41. Do you want to yell at the top of your lungs?
Yes, maybe, idk ._______.
14. Would you ever get a tattoo?
I don't think I like the idea of having something permanently inked on my skin
15. What's your mood right now?
Pretty relaxed
16. Did you enjoy your weekend?
It was a pretty tedious weekend but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Will post some pictures regarding Sunday's tzu shao end of year celebration.
17. Last person you told a secret to?
I don't think I have any secrets
18. Are you stubborn?
Kinda
19. Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Nope. Creep.
20. Are you listening to music right now?
Nope.
21. Who else is in the room with you?
Why am I doing this questionnaire with creepy stalker crazed questions
22. In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
There's no winter in medan, but I think I like hoodies.
23. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yes, well, kinda
24. How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Mobile phone, I can go without. Internet, no.
25. Ever kissed someone else's girlfriend/boyfriend?
Neverkissed
26. What's the worst time to say i love you?
There is no worst time to say i love you. Unless, it is from someone you barely know or someone you don't like ._____.
27. Who was the last person in your room besides family?
Candy
28. What is one place you would love to visit right now?
Deutschland!
29. Do you know anyone named Dan?
No. Danisnotonfire counts?
30. Is there someone you know you should hate, but you can't?
I used to
31. Is there anyone you trust even though you shouldn't?
No
32. Are you afraid of falling in love?
I don't think so
33. Have you had the chicken pox?
No
34. Are you a forgiving person?
Yes
35. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
No
36. Are you younger than 21?
Yes
37. Do you like winter?
I have never experienced it, but I think it is beautiful
38. How clean is your room?
You can imagine a pig sty on one side, and a princess room on the other side
39. Do you have feelings for anyone?
I'm not sure
40. Is there anyone you need to tell something to?
No
41. Do you want to yell at the top of your lungs?
No
42.What do you think about people who get hair extensions?
Hm. It is none of my business
43. Are you named after a grandparent?
No
44. Who's bed did you sleep in last?
Mine
45. Do you like the color green?
Not my favourite
46. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
Around 6 hrs
47. Where was your default taken?
42.What do you think about people who get hair extensions?
Hm. It is none of my business
43. Are you named after a grandparent?
No
44. Who's bed did you sleep in last?
Mine
45. Do you like the color green?
Not my favourite
46. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
Around 6 hrs
47. Where was your default taken?
?
48. How do you feel about the last person that called you?
The last person miscalled me. He is my cousin. I think he is a nice brainy dude.
49. Are you someones first love?
I don't think so
50. Last place you smoked a cigarette?
I don't smoke. I never will
51. Last time you received flowers?
TT.TT a very very long time ago
52. Who were you with last Monday?
Lots
48. How do you feel about the last person that called you?
The last person miscalled me. He is my cousin. I think he is a nice brainy dude.
49. Are you someones first love?
I don't think so
50. Last place you smoked a cigarette?
I don't smoke. I never will
51. Last time you received flowers?
TT.TT a very very long time ago
52. Who were you with last Monday?
Lots
53. What are you doing tommorow?
Gym, tutoring
54. Are you addicted to anything?
Gym
55. Are you tired?
Nein
56. What are you about to do?
Watch running man
57. When did you sign up for myspace?
I never did
58. What do you do when you get mad?
Play piano, run, body combat
59. Where were you saturday night at 12?
Room, asleep
60. Whats bothering you right now?
This idk feeling
61. Are facial piercings trashy?
Depends
62. What color is your tongue?
Pink
63. Is it possible that you could be pregnant right now?
NO
64. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Months ago
65. Does anyone have a lock of your hair?
No, why would anyone
66. If you had to go without one food group for the rest of your life, which would it be?
AAAAAAAARRRGGHH
67. When you go to the zoo, what are you most excited about seeing?
Exotic animals. But I feel kind of sad too if the captive is not well managed
68. Who is your favorite talk show host?
I don't really watch talk shows, so I guess, it is Oprah Winfrey?
69. What makes you happy?
I am easy to please. Food makes me happy.
70. What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I ran for 10 minutes without stopping
71. Do you like the person you are becoming?
I like the more outgoing part of me, but I really dislike the rebellious part of me.
72. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Not that much, no.

No comments:
Post a Comment