Thursday, 23 August 2012

Over and under

This morning I had hock seng noodles for breakfast with mom and 2 guests from Malaysia. Yummy as always.

Then went to bakerzín for lunch with guests as well Best! But not as good as usual. The chef's not back yet that's why. I still had my usual Caesar salad. And I also ordered mushroom linguini! Satisfying... We also had mushroom sandwich. So good! Then we had cookies'n cream cheesecake and flamboise something something (which is actually chocolate mousse with raspberries) quite good! In the end our tummy nearly burst!

Mom then took me to sun plaza to register my iPad sim card into the correct paket. Cos I used up 200.000 rupiah in 2 days on my iPad! That's like so shitty! I felt so bad! Then my mom helped me isi 150.000. I have overspent my parents money this month! I really felt so bad. I told my mom next month I don't want to spend as much. Cos I have kept a record of how much I spend this month. I think it's over what a normal teen girl would spend though. Partly because of friends birthdays this month. Sighs!

Then I cooked Korean noodle for my family. Best instant noodle EVER! Hohoho! Lemakkkksss I get it! But seriously, who could resist?

I just realised I still have history resentation, another part of Amath homework to do, and most important of all, English report on AMC!!!!! It was due on 16th. But I have completely forgotten about it. Please don't go after me teacher! I still want to be in the English club, but I'm afraid of getting too many things to do. Now I have lost my report and I guess I have to start over again tomorrow. Josh also hasn't sent me his answers. Boohoo.

I plan to complete all my homework tomorrow so I have the Saturday and Sunday worry-free!

Sayonara,xo
Awangg

No comments:

Post a Comment