Well basically I had a pretty rough day today. We had tests coming right at us next week and I am not ready!
The UN project due date is sooo close. I feel that we don't have as much time to do it as we did last year. So much to do. I have an interview to prepare, a production journal to complete, English factual report, study for Emath test and English test, UN Project research. Our UN research is on overfishing, it's causes and what can be done to help.
And tomorrow we will be going to the beach for a survey, possibly cleanups and interview. So we are in a group of five. Nigel, Lawrence, Ari, Fionna, Amanda. Hopefully we'll have good time there.
Me and angelyn re getting slightly closer again now. I think this is how it should be, and that I would miss her sooooo much when she actually leaves Medan to Australia. Haha. Everyone is already leaving!
Sooooo.....
For now, enjoy some pictures of my cutie patootie! Grace!










No comments:
Post a Comment