This morning i went to the old folks' home with tzu shao. I was the photographer for the grandparents. I think the grandparents enjoyed themselves and i believe we do too, but it was quite tiring. There was one grandma and a grandpa who had the same birthday as I do and together with another tzu ching. We celebrated our birthday there. We played games with the amas and akongs (grandma and grandpa in hokkien) then we asked them to draw pictures. There was this grandpa who drew very well. It was so cool. a lot of them could not hold the crayons. The tzu shaos and tzu chings helped them and drew with them.
After that, I continued to tzu chi huiso to practice for shou yu (sign language in chinese) for tzu shao's graduation. Quite challenging. I don't actually get how people refuse to learn things like this. People actually think that grades are more important than learning something new. In reality, your grades aren't that important. You should be able to zuo ren (which means "becoming human"). PEACE
Then i received tons of birthday wishes from facebook, blackberry messenger and twitter.
THANKS EVERYBaODY THANKS THANKS (FioStella Style)!!!! I must say, i was quite lucky for not getting egged and floured (It's a culture here for throwing eggs and flour to the birthday person). PHEW!! hahaha.
And a while ago i was clearing my old laptop, and I found a bunch of pictures i took with my besties last year while doing the movie project.
goodnight blogog!
~Amanda
that's all then. i definitely looked chubbier last time than now. hahahaa
goodnight~~~
Amanda

























No comments:
Post a Comment