Gaarrrhhhh!!! I so want these stuffs. N i seriously need to start losong weight again. I gained back my weigh. Siiiiiigghhhh.
My wantsssss





All those. Aaaaaannddd last but not the least.

Ba dum tss
A HAPPY FAMILY.
Lose weight too of course. Kkkkkkkk
Oh and now i am finally FREEEEEEEEEEEE done with practicals. Hope i did well for all my exams.
This blog is dedicated to my dad. I love you dad, although your temper can be wild and your communication is bad, i do mean it, you re still my onw and only dad. I hopw you knew what ypu did earlier that displeased me and mom. We still love you. But u need to learn to look at things without your own thought first but to try to understand what we've gone through.
Iloveyoupops. Muahh xoxo
that's all for now. Oh and here, i wish Angelyn orange a safe trip to australia and all the best for her interview, i wish my lovely seatmate Cindy get well soon and recover from her paru paru basah.
K. Need to convince my big bro to come back to indo from states.
ﹰ





All those are pics with my big brother on december. I really miss him :')
Gtg toodlesssss.
My wantsssss





All those. Aaaaaannddd last but not the least.

Ba dum tss
A HAPPY FAMILY.
Lose weight too of course. Kkkkkkkk
Oh and now i am finally FREEEEEEEEEEEE done with practicals. Hope i did well for all my exams.
This blog is dedicated to my dad. I love you dad, although your temper can be wild and your communication is bad, i do mean it, you re still my onw and only dad. I hopw you knew what ypu did earlier that displeased me and mom. We still love you. But u need to learn to look at things without your own thought first but to try to understand what we've gone through.
Iloveyoupops. Muahh xoxo
that's all for now. Oh and here, i wish Angelyn orange a safe trip to australia and all the best for her interview, i wish my lovely seatmate Cindy get well soon and recover from her paru paru basah.
K. Need to convince my big bro to come back to indo from states.
ﹰ





All those are pics with my big brother on december. I really miss him :')
Gtg toodlesssss.
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment