Heeyy
PROM TOMORROW! Eeekkk
In charge of food and beverage. Will be tasting food there. All fifteen course meal. So awesome. BWAHAHAHAHA
Watching junior masterchef. Their baking pavlovas. I should try making that. Yaa
Tuition was cancelled today._. I prepared this earlier leh.

Ate this for dinner

Oh yeea! Grace had her haircut. She looks half her size. So cool. And still FLUFFY!


Just that for now. I prefer blogging with android eh. Cos can take pic on the spot and i dont like turning on my lappie cos its sooooo looooooong and slowwwww.
BYE.
PROM TOMORROW! Eeekkk
In charge of food and beverage. Will be tasting food there. All fifteen course meal. So awesome. BWAHAHAHAHA
Watching junior masterchef. Their baking pavlovas. I should try making that. Yaa
Tuition was cancelled today._. I prepared this earlier leh.

Ate this for dinner

Oh yeea! Grace had her haircut. She looks half her size. So cool. And still FLUFFY!


Just that for now. I prefer blogging with android eh. Cos can take pic on the spot and i dont like turning on my lappie cos its sooooo looooooong and slowwwww.
BYE.
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment